Peanut Milk

 


Peanut Milk from DorisMuliar’s Cocktails for Drivers

  • Ginger
  • Milk (I used almond.)
  • Peanut butter
  • Salt
  • Pepper

Equipment: garlic press, whisk, sauce pan (Oh, yeah. This is a warm one.)

Me: Didn’t smell like anything, not even with the pepper on top. It was like drinking a salty peanut. As is, I’d throw in some oats. Served cold it’d be nothing but a smoothie base.

GJ: Wow. What caught me off guard was that there was no amount sweetness to it. It was not offensively salty but.…I don't know how I feel about this one. You could really taste the peanut butter. Real nutty and salty. Definitely a savory kind of drink that’d be good with some bread to dip in. [Gets leftover graham crackers from this weekend's banoffee icebox cake #DontHateThePlayer]. The grahams made it an okay dippable. Maybe special occasions. Maybe.

Another Round: No joke. These were put in the fridge to chill for my fruit smoothie and GJ’s vanilla protein shake for tomorrow.